Full-Time Students: Students may register for $495 (early registration) if they register on or before June 4th, 2012. After June 4, the registration fee for students is $595 (late registration). Eligible students must be currently registered as a full-time student in an undergraduate or graduate program.
All other Registrants: For all other registrants, the early registration fee for the conference is $745 if they register on or before June 4th, 2012. After June 4, the late registration fee is $795.
All Registrants: Please note that June 4th is also the cutoff date for the hotel registration.
The fee includes:
- Admission to all invited, oral and poster sessions
- One copy of the conference proceedings book from Springer
- Conference bag
- Admission to the Opening Night Reception at the Penn Museum of Archeology and Anthropology on the evening of Sunday July 8th
- Admission to the Gala Reception which will be held at the Mutter Museum on the evening of Tuesday July 10th.
- Breakfasts, lunches, and all morning and afternoon breaks during the conference
It is possible to purchase additional tickets to the Opening Night and Gala Receptions. The fee is $120 for adults (ages 17 and above), $83 for youths (ages 8 to 16). There is no charge for children ages 7 and under.
If you are bringing guests, please email to with their names and ages so that we may create nametags.